Thursday 9 December 2010

Feeling Blue....!!!!

Well I'm not, but my card is.....
Another Christmas card to add to the pile....!!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - No. 88 - Blue...Blue... Christmas
Papers: Dovecraft.  Plain matting card is by American Crafts.
Edged with Stormy Sky Distress Ink & Star Dust Stickles
Image: Hanglar Stanglar, coloured using Promarkers
Sentiment: Cuddly Buddly - Christmas Greetings
Ribbon: From my stash
Stars: From my stash
Gems: Anita's

Thanks for looking

Fiona x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, I I really like how you used the christmas tree on it! Lovely design papers as well. Great take on our bleu bleu Christmas Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona

    What a beautiful creation.

    The blues all blend so well and the stars and ribbon make it feel really special.

    Thank you for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful Hanglar card! :) Image is so sweet and design papers are gorgeous, so christmassy :)

    Thank you for joining us at this weeks SSC and hope to see you again :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful card

    Thank you so much for joining us at ABC this challenge

    Vicky

    ps candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete