Monday 10 January 2011

It's been so long.....

.....since I posted on here !!!  Wow, it's doesn't feel that long ago, but I guess with Christmas & New Year, it's been a busy time for everyone.
It certainly has for me.  My eldest son has moved into double figures so there was a bowling party and a meal out to celebrate.  Then with a few more birthday's before Christmas and those last minute Christmas Cards to make, the big day was upon us.  I was back at work after Christmas and New Year was spent with friends.  Then back to work again and getting the boys ready for their return to school.  I managed to get some small windows of crafting time over the festive period but today is the first day I've had any real 'me' time.
So what have I been making.....

This card is for my friend's Grandmother who is turning 90 this week.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sugarbowl Challenge No: 50


Papers: Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry Paper Pad.
Plain matting card is from DCWV Neutrals Mat Stack.
Edged with Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint & Barn Door Distress Inks
Image: Sugar Nellie stamp, coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment: Made & printed on the Computer
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder: By Crafts-Too

Charm: From the Hobby House
Pearls: From the Hobby House
Flowers: From my stash

Thanks for looking

Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. lovely card and great colouring in. The papers go so well with the image.

    fi

    ReplyDelete